Advice for our Patients
Do your part. Chiropractic care is a partnership approach to better health. Here are some things you can do to enhance your results:
- Keep your visits. each visit builds on the ones before. Your visit schedule creates the momentum required to produce spinal changes.
- Reduce stress. Increase your awareness of physical, chemical and emotional stress. Do what you can to diminish your exposure.
- Lift properly. Avoid slouching and become more mindful of your posture. Stand tall. Bend at the knees as you lift objects.
- Nourish your body. Improve your nutrition and drink sufficient water. Make sure your body has the resources it needs for healing.
- Become more active. As you are able, become more active. Brisk walking, swimming and other simple exercise can be helpful.
- Get the proper rest. Get adequate rest each night. Deep, restful sleep allows your body to make needed repairs and recover from stress.
- Remain optimistic. Expect improvement. We do. Remain hopeful. We are. A positive attitude aids the healing process.